Friday, January 18, 2013

Turn Left At The Womble-My Glastonbury book -A Thank You

For anyone that's bought or read my book "Turn Left at the Womble" from Amazon, many, many thanks. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did (or even if you didn't!) I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider giving it a review on Amazon-even if it is no stars I really don't mind-any review would be good. Thanks.

There's a link to it here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turn-Left-The-Womble-ebook/dp/B0060YCKGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354357781&sr=8-1

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to read this and review, unfortunately I don't possess and have no intention of acquiring a kindle, and can't find a print edition. So if a print edition becomes available I will definitely purchase and and review it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no Kindle either, and no intention of getting one. I don't use a PC or Mac either, so I thought that I was similarly stuck. However, it turns out that if you go to https://read.amazon.co.uk/ you can read Kindle ebooks with a web browser

      Delete
    2. Steve

      thanks for posting this-it's good to know that there's other ways to read it.

      The main thing for me is that anyone who wants to read it actually has a way to do so,come what may;and hopefully it'll prove a good read.

      If I could publish it on parchment or papyrus then I would-as long as people can read it!

      Delete
  2. maybe somewhere along the line I'll get it published as a hard copy-sorry it's just as a kindle for now-but did you know that you don't actually need a kindle to read any kindle book-amazon do free kndle reading apps for PCs and Apple devices...

    ReplyDelete