Sunday, February 9, 2014

Left Again at the Womble

"Left Again at The Womble-The adventures of a middle-aged Dad working at the Glastonbury festival "



Well, it's finally finished!

The new book about actually how I couldn't get at ticket for Glastonbury 2011; but still went as I managed to get a job there.


Don't want to give to much of the extremely exciting tale away, but it includes coping with mud-lots of mud- and a leaky tent.

Other highlights include too much coffee, the highs and lows and highs again about not managing to get a ticket in the first place, the glory of being able to use hot showers at Glastonbury and my skill in learning how to wear a t-shirt with the word "Crew" on the back.

It really is non-stop fun.

There's also a fair bit about music and includes a bit on what I can honestly say what was possibly one of the best live performances by any artist I have ever seen.

I may post selected extracts from the book here in the next few months.

There definitely will be bits here that I left out-including how totally underwhelming Paul Simon was.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy it!

Here's a link:

Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Left-Again-Womble-middle-aged-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B00IBK2V6M 

Amazon US:

http://www.amazon.com/Left-Again-Womble-middle-aged-Glastonbury-ebook/dp/B00IBK2V6M

      

No comments:

Post a Comment