Sunday, February 17, 2013

prepping for glasto

prepping for glasto 2013

This sunny weather has brought it home to me after months, nay years, of waiting that in a few months I'll be at Glastonbury on a hopefully sunny Sunday morning.

It'll feel like going home.

That moment you walk through the gates and realise that you're actually there.

But in the meantime there's a long long list of things I must really get hold of.

A tent would be useful.

Wellies.

Lighters and a torch.

Sleeping bag,

Money. (Almost as useful as a tent but slightly harder to get hold of.)

Socks.

A way to actually get there-still working on that one.

Patience.

I'm sure there's a lot of other things that I really need but for now it's time to stop dreaming and actively start planning. Actually start doing something.

(Next few posts about Glasto will be purely practical ones-it's all kind of like starting from scratch again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment